Coloplast 14423 | Assura Convex Light 1-Piece Drainable Pouch
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Assura® Convex Light 1-piece Drainable Pouch
Coloplast 14423 | Box of 10
Spiral adhesive for security and skin-friendliness. Assura 1-piece drainable combines a unique spiral adhesive with a comfortable and discreet pouch.
- HCPCS: A4389
- Stoma size: 28 mm (1 1⁄8″ )
- Pouch size: Maxi (11 1⁄4″ – 530 ml)
- Opening type: Pre-cut
- Color: Opaque
- Belt tab: Yes
- Baseplate type: Light Convex
- Barrier type: Standard
With Assura 1-piece drainable, the adhesive barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once.
Assura 1-piece drainable appliances are available with flat, convex light, or convex adhesive barriers. The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches with barriers that are pre-cut (already cut to size) or “cut-to-fit” (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit).
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin – providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- EasiClose™outlet – the outlet is easy to empty and clean, and has an integrated Velcro® closure that can be easily tucked away – without the need for a closure clamp.
- Efficient filter – the integrated three-layer filter neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch “ballooning,” causing unnecessary bulges.
- Soft backing fabric – strong and water-repellent, allowing for easy drying after a shower or a dip in the pool.
Convexity for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece drainable is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
Convex light: A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA