Coloplast 16973 | SenSura Mio Click Convex Deep Barrier | Pre-Cut 38mm | Coupling Yellow | Box of 5
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
SenSura® Mio Convex Deep click Barrier
Coloplast 16973 | SenSura® Mio Click Convex Deep Barrier | Pre-Cut 38mm | Coupling Yellow | Box of 5
SenSura® Mio Convex Deep is an adaptive convex baseplate that provides stability around the stoma while being flexible. The elastic adhesive fits your body and the pouch stays discreet.
SenSura® Mio Convex Deep has a curved shape that fits securely to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude. Combined with the elastic adhesive, it provides a more secure fit* to the individual body shape.
- Adaptive convex with integrated flexlines for a unique combination of stability and flexibility
- Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
- Click coupling for reassurance and feeling of security
The SenSura Mio Convex 2-piece Click baseplate featuring an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive is separate from the pouch, so the pouch can be changed without changing the baseplate. The pouch is coupled to the baseplate by means of the Click coupling, which gives an audible “click” when the pouch is securely locked to the baseplate. SenSura Mio Convex Click is available in a broad range of baseplates: Light and Deep convex variants in various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent, or with inspection window, and with coupling systems of 40, 50, 60 or 70 mm in diameter.
The Light convex is for stomas with openings in level with the skin that need gentle help to protrude, or for slightly deep-seated areas where a light curve is needed to get a good grip.
The Deep convex is for stomas with openings below skin level that need a lot of help to protrude, or for deep-seated areas where a deep curve is needed to get a good grip.
* Compared to standard of care defined as the top pre-scribing/selling ostomy care products.
No two bodies are the same. People have individual bodies that come in different sizes and shapes – and the shapes change both over the course of the day and when we move around. That’s why it’s a challenge to find an appliance that fits.
- SenSura Mio Convex has an adaptive convex shell and an elastic adhesive that provide a more secure fit* to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude.
- The adaptive convex with integrated flexlines provides a unique combination of stability and flexibility, so you will experience a level of comfort without any compromise on security.
- The elastic adhesive ensures that the product can stretch and retract back. Skin has a natural elasticity that helps it bend and stretch when the body moves. Like skin, SenSura Mio Convex is elastic, so it simply bends and stretches with your skin when your body moves.——————–* Compared to standard of care defined as the top pre-scribing/selling ostomy care products.
The SenSura Mio Convex looks different than any other ostomy pouch, as it is designed to optimize discretion and provide an honest look.
- Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura Mio Convex is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e. textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device
- The color of SenSura Mio Convex is chosen among hundreds of colors to find exactly the color that optimizes discretion under all clothing colors – even white.
- SenSura Mio Convex does not try to imitate the body. It is an honest product, a personal accessory that optimizes discretion so you can feel confident.
Have you ever had problems with you ostomy pouch ballooning? The full-circle filter has a unique pre-filter that is designed to reduce this problem.
- The job of the pre-filter is to protect the carbon and membrane, as those two parts are very vulnerable to faeces. Therefore, the full-circle filter clogs less frequently, so the airflow through the filter lasts longer and you experience reduced ballooning.
- Actually, the full-circle filter has proven to reduce ballooning with up to 61%. The full-circle filter will improve discretion and help you sleep better at night.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA