Smith & Nephew 6602134010 | IODOFLEX PADS, 3 – 10G PADS/BOX
Smith & Nephew 6602134010-3| 10G Pads/Box
IODOFLEX Pads are sterile antimicrobial dressing formulations made of Cadexomer Iodine. When applied to the wound, they absorb fluids, removing exudate, pus and debris and forming a gel over the wound surface. As they absorb, iodine is released, killing bacteria and changing color.
A 3-in-1 mode of action kills bacteria, manages exudate, and debrides the wound bed.
IODOFLEX Pads – For use in treating wet ulcers and wounds such as venous stasis ulcers, pressure sores, diabetic foot ulcers, and infected traumatic and surgical wounds.
Contraindications / Precautions
- IODOFLEX is contraindicated in:
– patients with known or suspected iodine sensitivity
– Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
– non-toxic nodular goiter
- IODOFLEX should not be used:
– by pregnant or lactating women
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA