Smith & Nephew 5999101 | EXU-DRY FULL ABSORBENCY SLIT TUBE DRESSING 4″ X 6″
EXU-DRY FULL ABSORBENCY SLIT TUBE DRESSING
Smith & Nephew 5999101 | Size:4″ x 6″ | Box of 25
EXU-DRY is a one-piece wound dressing made up of multiple layers.
- Outer Layer – High density polyethylene
- Inner Layers – Highly absorbent rayon/cellulose blend
- Anti Shear Layer – High density polyethylene
- Wound Contact Layer – High density polyethylene
Indicated for exudate absorption and the management of partial to full-thickness wounds. Some typical wounds are:
- Ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic)
- Pressure sores
- Donor sites
- Surgical incisions
- Surgical excisions
- Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
- During the body’s normal healing process, unnecessary material is removed from the wound which will make the wound appear larger after the first few dressing changes. If the wound continues to get larger after the first few dressing changes, consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Should any signs of irritation (redness, swelling, increased burning sensation), maceration (over-hydration of the skin), hyper-granulation (excess tissue) or sensitivity (allergic reactions) appear, discontinue use and consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA