Smith & Nephew 5955044 | EA/1 – CONFORMANT 2 WOUND VEIL 4″ X 4″ SHEET
CONFORMANT 2 WOUND VEIL
Smith & Nephew 5955044 | Size: 4″ x 4″ cm | 1 /EA
CONFORMANT 2 is a sterile, air permeable, transparent, polyethylene wound contact layer designed to act as a non-adherent interface between the wound and the secondary dressing
- Permeable and flexible
CONFORMANT 2 dressings are indicated to provide covering for the wound bed. For OTC applications, CONFORMANT 2 may be used for the management of minor wounds including
- Skin tears
- Minor burns and scalds
Under the care of a healthcare professional, CONFORMANT 2 may be used in the management of partial and full thickness wounds including
- Leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Second degree burns
- Surgical wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- During the body’s normal healing process, unnecessary material is removed from the wound which will make the wound appear larger after the first few dressing changes. If the wound continues to get larger after the first few dressing changes, consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Should any signs of irritation (redness, swelling, increased burning sensation), maceration (over-hydration of the skin), hyper-granulation (excess tissue) or sensitivity (allergic reactions) appear, discontinue use and consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
- This product is not recommended for use on sensitive areas, such as around the face and eyes, unless under the advice of an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Not for 3rd degree burns.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA