Smith & Nephew 59480200 | ALGISITE M CALCIUM ALGINATE DRESSING 4″ X 4″
ALGISITE M CALCIUM ALGINATE DRESSING
Smith & Nephew 59480200 | Size:4″ X 4″ | Box of 10
ALGISITE M is a calcium-alginate dressing which forms a soft, gel that absorbs when it comes into contact with wound exudate. ALGISITE M helps utilize the proven benefits of moist wound management.
For OTC applications, ALGISITE M may be used for the management of minor conditions such as:
- Skin tears
- Minor burns
Under the care of a healthcare professional, ALGISITE M may be used for the management of full and partial thickness wounds including:
- Leg Ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Ensure the packing in cavities, sinuses etc. has been removed.
- The dressing may adhere if used on very lightly exuding wounds. If the dressing is not easily removed, moisten it with saline, then remove.
- Do not use on patients with a known allergy to alginates.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA