Smith & Nephew 4987 | OPSITE TRANSPARENT ADHESIVE DRESSING 11″ X 11-3/4″
OPSITE TRANSPARENT ADHESIVE DRESSING
Smith & Nephew 4987 | Size: 11″ X 11-3/4″ | Box of 10
OPSITE is a transparent, adhesive film. The film is moisture vapor permeable, conformable and extensible. It is widely used to provide a moist wound environment for superficial wounds; it is also ideal for use as a secondary dressing.
OPSITE is indicated for the management of:
- Superficial wounds, such as shallow pressure sores, minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Use as a secondary dressing, for example over INTRASITE◊ Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing or ALLEVYN◊ Cavity Wound Dressing.
- To provide catheter fixation.
OPSITE may be used on clinically infected wounds if the following precautions are followed:
- The patient should be under medical/clinical supervision
- The dressing should be changed daily
- The patient should be receiving suitable systemic treatment.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA