DMR 48220 | ComfortFoam/Ag™ Border Wound Dressing
ComfortFoam/Ag™ Border Foam Wound Dressing with Soft Silicone Adhesive and Silver
DMR 48220 | 2″ x 2″ | Box of 10
ComfortFoam/Ag™ Border is a self-adherent silicone foam island dressing with silver, a vapor permeable waterproof backing, and a soft silicone wound contact surface. ComfortFoam/Ag Border absorbs exudate, maintains a moist wound healing environment and has good antibacterial preservative properties.
ComfortFoam/Ag Border foam dressing consists of 0.25~0.35mg/cm2 of silver ions that demonstrate in vitro antibacterial preservative effectiveness within the dressing for up to 7 days. The silicone adhesive sticks to surrounding skin but not to the wound bed, minimizing pain and the risk of damage to the wound area.
- Silicone adhesive is gentle to both wound bed and skin for safe, easy removal
- Showerproof and prevents exudate leakage
- Absorbs exudate while minimizing the risk of maceration
- Supports moist wound healing
- Provides thermal insulation and protection
- Silver helps to reduce bacterial colonization in the dressing
- Low profile border for adhesion and flexibility
- Can be safely worn for several days, depending on wound condition and exudate levels
For the management of exuding wounds, including:
- Leg and foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Traumatic and surgical wounds
- Superficial and partial thickness burns.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA