DMR 45330 | DermaFoam™ Tracheostomy Waterproof Dressing
DermaFoam™ Tracheostomy Waterproof Foam Wound Dressing with Key-Hole Opening
DMR 45330 | 3.5″ x 3.5″ | Box of 10
DermaFoam Tracheostomy is a highly absorbent, waterproof sterile foam dressing with a key hole opening for convenient application around tracheostomy sites. Foam is bonded to a semi-permeable polyurethane outer film that helps prevent bacterial contamination.
- Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
- Excellent exudate management to minimize maceration
- Supports normalization of wound bed temperature
- Absorption, support and cushioning help manage Excellent exudate management to minimize maceration Supports normalization of wound bed temperature hypergranulation tissue
- Not made with natural rubber latex
A primary dressing that may be used for the management of acute or chronic partial and full thickness wounds/ulcers with moderate to heavy exudate.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA