DMR 11410 | Sterile Bordered Gauze Dressing
Sterile Gauze Dressing with Adhesive Border
DMR 11410 | 4″ x 10″ | Box of 25
Sterile and individually packaged. Sterile Bordered Gauze is an absorptive dressing consisting of three layers: low adherent layer protects the wound surface, absorbent gauze layer absorbs exudate, and a non-woven adhesive tape holds the dressing in place and maintains a moist wound environment. Soft and flexible. Easily conforms to difficult to dress wound sites. Gentle on skin. Ideal for daily use as a primary or secondary dressing.
- Non-linting low adherent gauze protects wound bed
- Adhesive backing helps prevent external contamination
- Ideal secondary dressing for daily use
For the management of acute or chronic partial and full thickness wounds/ulcers with minimal to moderate exudate.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA