DMR 00502E | DermaCol/Ag™ Collagen Matrix Dressing with Silver
DermaCol/Ag™ Collagen Matrix Dressing with Silver
DMR 00502E | 2″ x 2″ | Box of 10
DermaCol/Ag is an advanced wound care dressing made of collagen, sodium alginate, carboxyl methylcellulose, ethylenediamine-tetraacetic acid (EDTA) and silver chloride. The collagen dressing transforms into a soft gel sheet when in contact with wound exudates. Maintains a moist wound environment, and creates ideal conditions for healing. Antimicrobial silver chloride prevents colonization of the dressing. May be trimmed and layered for management of deep wounds.
- Maintains a moist wound environment that aids in the formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization.
- Dual MMP inhibition to help initiate healing in stalled/chronic wounds and encourage granulation:
- Collagen matrix attracts MMPs, protecting granulation tissue.
- EDTA removes zinc to inhibit MMP activity.
- CMC and sodium alginate absorb excess wound exudate for optimal moisture balance.
For the management of full and partial thickness wounds, including:
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Mixed vascular ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Donor & graft sites
- Traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention
- Dehisced surgical wounds
- First & Second degree burns
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA