Smith & Nephew 4956 | VISCOPASTE PB7 ZINC PASTE BANDAGE, 3″ X 10 YDS.
VISCOPASTE PB7 ZINC PASTE BANDAGE
Smith & Nephew 4956 | Size: 3″ X 10 YDS.| EA/1
VISCOPASTE PB7 Zinc Paste Bandage
- For the management of leg ulcers. Where venous insufficiency exists, the paste bandage should be adjunct to the graduated compression bandaging.
- For the management of chronic eczema/dermatitis where occlusion is indicated.
- Where venous insufficiency exists, VISCOPASTE PB7 may be used under graduated compression bandaging, after first assessing the patient to exclude arterial disease. The use of Doppler ultrasound is recommended for this purpose.
- Compression bandaging should not be used on patients who have arterial disease (ABPI<0.8) and is not recommended for use on diabetic patients with advanced small vessel disease.
- Failure to detect reduced arterial flow can result in pressure necrosis, amputation, or even death. The risk of a patient having arterial as well as venous disease rises with age.
- The skin of leg ulcer patients is easily sensitized to topical medicaments – including preservatives. Sensitization should be suspected in patients, particularly where there is deterioration of the surrounding skin. Such patients should be referred for a specialist consult.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA