Coloplast 13840 | Assura Original 1-Piece Drainable | Midi | Opaque | Cut-to-Fit 12-65mm | Box of 10
Assura® Original 1-Piece Drainable
Coloplast 13840 | Assura® Original 1-Piece Drainable | Midi | Opaque | Cut-to-Fit 12-65mm | Box of 10
Spiral adhesive for security and skin-friendliness. Assura 1-piece drainable features the unique skin-friendly spiral adhesive.
With Assura 1-piece drainable, the adhesive barrier is permanently attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once.
Assura 1-piece drainable pouches are available with flat or convex barriers. The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches with barriers that are pre-cut (already cut to size) or “cut-to-fit” (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit).
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin – providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- Clamp – several clamps are provided in each box of pouches, giving a closure system that is both secure and easy to clean.
- Soft backing fabric – the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or a dip in the pool.
- Odor-proof film – pouch is made of a material that is odor-proof
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece drainable is available with convexity, designed to accommodate a stoma that is difficult to manage: for example, a stoma that is retracted, or located in a deep skin fold or scar. It applies moderate to high pressure on the skin around the stoma to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your ostomy nurse for more information about convexity.
- Secure online Payments
- 30-day easy return policy
- Product Support
- Pharmacy Accreditation
- Shipping Anywhere in the USA